Happy Friday, all!! We've made it to another weekend!! Yay!! Can I just say something though...I seriously can't believe that it is already May?!! Isn't that crazy? Time just seems to fly by these days... What are you doing this weekend? Tonight we are BBQing with our closest friends (who are moving away from us soon...sad face). Then tomorrow we are road tripping a little bit! In the morning we are heading over to Helena so Josh can pick up some clay that he can't get at the studio he currently takes class, and then on over to Butte to celebrate my mama's birthday! It should be a fun time!
So, last night I came home to my package from Studio Calico with the new Atlantic collection. After squealing with delight, contemplated rolling around in the matching sequins & then just staring at all of it for awhile....I decided to actually break it all open and start using it up!! I combined it with some bits & pieces from the Sundrifter collection, and used the Atlantic Printables that are available right now (keep in mind that Studio Calico digital items are only available for a limited time. If you want them...get them!!). And this is what came of all of that!
1. Make an A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut a strip of map paper, add a pinked edge yellow strip to the bottom of it, then adhere.
4. Layer the journal card & vellum frame to the front.
5. Add the sentiment arrow & then the convo bubble with foam adhesive.
6. Add a vellum arrow above the sentiment arrow, then finish the sentiment with alpha stickers.
7. Accent the entire frame with a geotag sticker, gold stars & sequins.
8. Add triangle diecuts to the upper left corner, then accent with sequins to finish.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch - sketch
-Studio Calico Weekly Challenge - add gold
-A Blog Named Hero #23 - glitter
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - just because
Well...there you have it. I love how this turned out...and it took me about 30 minutes to put together! I love it when new product makes things so easy for me!! Because the majority of this is all Studio Calico, I am going to skip the supply list at the bottom of my post. But, the cardstock is from WPlus9, and the wooden heart is Freckled Fawn...so so you are aware! :)
That is all I have for now...I hope that you have a wonderful Friday!!