Tonight is day 2 of the WPlus9 release, and we have some more fabulous stamps and dies to share with you tonight. Here is the information on what we are sharing tonight!
- is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 12 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 4 outer rings, 4 inner rings and 4 center images
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $21
- coordinates with the Lacey Layers stamp set
- contains 4 sets of nested dies (10 individual dies total)
- arrive on a magnetic sheet for convenient storage
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $24
- is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 17 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 4 sentiments, 1 large floral bouquet and 12 individual floral building images
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $14
1. Make A2 card from pink cardstock.
2. Cut grey woodgrain paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Adhere stickers to each side of a paper strip, and adhere to the middle.
4. Stamp and die the two doilies, and adhere to the middle with a circle sticker.
5. Stamp the sentiment to banner cut paper strips, then adhere to stickpins.
6. Layer flowers around the stamped doilies, then stick the sentiment pins in as shown.
7. Tie a yellow bow, and adhere to the front with a pink jewel.
8. Thread a button with twine, then adhere to the front to finish.
-Cardabilities #68 - Sketch
-Crafty Ann's #82 - Yellow Tied Ribbon
-Dutch Dare #202 - Bingo Card (bright colors, flowers, pearls)
-Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The flowers that I used were not listed in the shops available in my linking tool, so I wanted to let you know that I used the Yellow & Orange Soubrette collection, along with the Overture Joplin & Overture Groovy flowers from Prima Marketing. They are such pretty flowers, and definitely deserved mentioning! :)
I hope you like my bright and fun friendship card today! Be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have created for you today!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder
- Christina MacLaren - Guest Designer