Happy Thursday, everyone!! Are you happy that the weekend is almost here?! I will be working for a little bit this weekend, because I have an engagement session to shoot on Saturday. Which I am excited about...I love shooting people who are newly engaged and so much in love!! Josh got home today from his week in Casper, WY and Billings....and he brought me home some super awesome stuff from World Market! I am going to share some of my Instagram shots at the bottom of the post, and you will get to see what he got me!!
Today I have a super sweet love card to share with you! I know, I know...Valentine's day is over, but I make love cards all year long. They are my fave to make!! I don't have a problem over-purchasing the amazing Valentine collections that are released each year, because they are typically in my favorite colors & always have non-themed papers that can be used all year long! I used a combination of Crate Paper & Studio Calico, plus some other odds & ends here and there. Here is my card!!
1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut grid paper slightly smaller, then adhere a heart paper strip to the top.
3. Adhere a 3x4 chevron block to the left side of the card, then add a red banner strip to the top of it.
4. Diecut two hearts from vellum & number paper, then layer together to the top of the banner strip.
5. Zigzag stitch down the middle of the hearts, then adhere the entire paper block to the card front.
6. Layer the the vellum sentiment sticker with some tabs & a doily to the card front.
7. Add a glitter photo corner & grey diecut bracket to the lower left corner.
8. Add a little piece of doily to the upper left side of the card.
9. Accent the front with jewel, sequins & a pearl to finish.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch
-Crate Paper Creative Weekly - Love Red
-City Crafter #147 - Glitter
-Loves Rubberstamps #40 - Lots of Layers
The jewels, pearls & sequins are all from Michael's, so they aren't linked on my supply list above. They have these great jewel/pearl sets in the $2.00 bins that are in an actual aisle...not the basket dividers at the front of the store. If you like to embellish with bling....you might want to go check them out!! (You will also see them in one of my Instagram photos below!)
Speaking of, how about I share some Instapics for you? It's been awhile since I shared any, so I will pick just some of my recent faves! If you want to follow me on Instagram, just search for @ltllea23. I would love to see you on there!
Alright all...that is all I have for you today! I will be back at some point tomorrow with another card, and some Bible study notes!! Have a great Thursday!