Hey there, everyone!! Welcome to my third post as a guest designer for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this month! I have been having so much fun creating for these challenges, and am so happy that Amanda asked me to join in on the fun this month!
This week's challenge is a color challenge, and we were asked to create a card using poppy red, emerald green & espresso brown. I've been so immersed in using all the new Glitz & Prima goodies for CHA...that I decided to dig in my stash for this card and use up some older goodies. I also used one of my favorite Flourishes sentiment sets called "Tag Lines"...if you don't have this set it is definitely a must have! I couldn't completely stay away from the new stuff though, so I stamped the sentiment on some of the new woodgrain patterned paper by Glitz. LOVE it! Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from green cardstock.
2. Cut red chevron paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Cut a strip of book paper and layer across the top.
4. Layer two brown stickers together with foam adhesive, then adhere to the left side of the card.
5. Add a printed rhinestone to the top of the tag accent.
6. Adhere flowers to the upper right and bottom left of the card.
7. Stamp the sentiment to a banner edged paper strip, then adhere above the flowers.
8. Accent the sentiment banner with a rhinestone bow, then add a strip of red jewels to the top to finish.
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #203 - Color Challenge
-Viva la Verve! January Sketch #3
-There She Goes #190 - Love
-Inky Impressions #92 - Add a Sentiment
-The Corrosive Challenge #165 - Out with the Old
The supply list is as complete as I could make it...the stores available for linking from didn't have everything listed on my card. If you are wondering about anything not shown, leave me a note in the comments and I will let you know!
Be sure to check out what the Timeless Tuesday team has created for the challenge as well!
I hope you've enjoyed my stash filled love card today! Thanks for stopping by!