Happy Thursday, everyone!! I hope that your week has gone well so far! It's been a good "normal" week for me....and we are getting ready to head up to Seeley Lake this weekend for some winter fun! Very excited for that....and I am sure I will have lots of fun updates next week about that!
I have a really pretty card to share with you today that uses the new Prima 6x6 paper pad called "Introspection", and new flower sets called "Joulee"& "Mini Sachet". This card is extremely feminine, but with a purple/blue/green color combination....which you don't see much of these days. Prima featured a Flowers & 6x6 Pad blog post the other day, which this card and MANY other inspirational projects were included on....so be sure to check it out. The new flowers & 6x6 papers are fabulous! Here is my card!
1. Make A2 card from purple cardstock.
2. Cut green paper slightly smaller, sand the edges & adhere.
3. Cut a floral paper strip, sand the edges and adhere to the right side.
4. Cut a scallop border from pink paper, sand the edges and adhere along the bottom.
5. Sand the edges of a sentiment sticker, and adhere where the floral & pink papers meet.
6. Wrap crochet trim around the scalloped border, then add a strip of rhinestones to the top of it.
7. Tie a double bow from twine, add a button to the center, and layer with a wooden butterfly below the sentiment.
8. Cluster flowers to the top of the card, then add two small paper roses to the left of the sentiment to finish.
-Loves Rubberstamps #35 - Button(s)
-Word Art Wednesday #63 - Anything Goes
-Daring Cardmakers - Frill
-Divas by Design #77 - Girly
-Creative Inspirations #197 - For The Girls
I have a couple of fun Instagram photos to share with you today! If you want to follow me on Instagram to see my fun photos quicker, just search for @ltllea23....I would love to have you!
Well, that is everything I have to share with you today! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your Thursday, and are getting ready for an awesome weekend!