Happy Tuesday, everyone!! How was the beginning of your week? We pulled up all the Christmas decorations, and I plan on slowly getting everything up and hopefully finished by December 1st. So, after not working out since last Monday, I went to Oula (dance fitness) two days in a row....and I am SO sore. It's a good sore though....so I shouldn't complain. I took today off, but will be back in the gym tomorrow & Thursday for Oula again! Yay! Oula is only offered in a few different states right now, but if dance fitness & Top 40 music is up your alley....I suggest you learn about Oula and start asking your local gym to look into it!
I have a rustic looking winter card to share with you this evening. I love sharing ideas on how I use non-holiday or seasonal papers for cards of those occasions, so today I combined the Glitz Design "Yours Truly" papers with some seasonal stamps from WPlus9. Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from blue cardstock.
2. Cut oatmeal cardstock slightly smaler and adhere.
3. Punch two upper crest strips from dotted paper, then adhere to each side of a motif paper strip.
4. Add the entire strip to the middle of the card.
5. Diecut the snowflake from felt and adhere.
6. Diecut the circle from oatmeal cardstock, distress ink, then stamp & embellish.
7. Adhere the circle to the top of the snowflake.
8. Diecut the banner from oatmeal cardstock, distress ink, then stamp & adhere.
9. Thread two buttons with twine, and adhere to each side of the sentiment.
-CAS-ual Fridays #79 - Winter Blue
-Addicted to CAS #1 - Snow
-Dynamic Duos #30 - Navy & Silver
-Challenge Up Your Life #83 - First Snow
I hope you enjoyed my rustic little snowflake card tonight...I really love how it turned out!!