Happy Saturday, everyone! How is your weekend going so far? I am having an awesome one!! Yesterday evening I watched the first Breaking Dawn on DVD with my friend Alex, and then we met a bunch of other ladies at Outback Steakhouse for appetizers before going to the late showing of Breaking Dawn Part 2! It was an EPIC ending...if you are a Twilight fan and haven't seen it yet, you are going to LOVE it!! Today has been pretty quiet...just watching the Griz play the Bobcats (our state rival) and hoping we can sneak a win. It's looking a bit scary right now....
I have a sassy little love card to share with you today! I mixed a bunch of different Paper Smooches Stamps sets together, along with the Love collection by American Crafts. I LOVE the houndstooth background stamp that I used on the cityscape...how cool would a building be painted like this! Tee hee! Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from black cardstock, then round the right corners.
2. Cut printed kraft paper strip, and adhere to the left side.
3. Punch a border to a heart paper strip, cover in glitter & adhere to a white cardstock block.
4. Stamp the houndstooth background, then the cityscape to a white cardstock strip.
5. Color in the windows, cut out and adhere to the bottom of the white block.
6. Stamp the sentiment above the cityscape, then color in the outlined parts.
7. Stamp the stars above the cityscape, and then above the top part of the sentiment.
8. Add pearls and a red heart jewel to the card to finish.
-Paper Smooches SPARKS - Sketch
-Clearly Inspired #64 - Clean & Simple
-Cute Card Thursday #243 - Starry Night
-Moving Along with the Times - Stars
-Oh La La Creations #118 - Someone Special
I hope that you liked my cute little love card today, and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!