Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope that you have had a fabulous weekend so far! We went to a murder mystery party last night, and it was SO much fun!! It was a costume party, so that is when me & my friend Meagan dressed up in our Halloween costumes. As I said before, we were Capitol people from the Hunger Games...and my costume was basically supposed to be Effie Trinket. They turned out FAB!!! I will post a couple photos below from the night!
I have a harvest themed Thanksgiving card to share with you today! It features the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 "Sunshine" papers, and some stamps from WPlus9 that I never had the chance to use as I had to skip that release week. I am SO glad I was able to pull them out and ink them up...because they are SO SO cute, and perfect for Fall/Thanksgiving/Harvest type cards. Here is what I created!
1. Make 5" square card from brown cardstock.
2. Cut polka dot paper slightly smaller, distress ink the edges and adhere.
3. Distress ink two doilies, and adhere to the front, wrapping the excess around each side.
4. Distress ink a lined paper block and adhere to the middle.
5. Diecut a label from doily paper, distress ink and adhere to the front.
6. Diecut the scarecrow & basket layers, distress ink & stamp as shown.
7. Adhere to the label cut, then accent the basket with pearls.
8. Tie a bow from gold ribbon, adhere to the upper left corner & accent with flowers.
9. Stamp the sentiment to a vellum strip, then adhere a strip of glitter to the bottom of it.
10. Adhere the vellum strip to the bottom of the card, then accent with pearls to finish.
-Delighful Challenges - Sketch
-Young Crafters Unite #15 - Warm & Cozy Colors
-PaperPlay #44 - Thanks A Bunch
I hope you like my cute little homespun card today!! I think it turned out so darling!! Here are some photos from the party we attended last night! This first one is me with one of my closest friends, Meagan: