1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cover the front with a cream paper block.
3. Add crochet trim to the top of a pink chevron paper strip, and adhere to the bottom.
4. Cut a thin strip of grey striped paper, and adhere to the top.
5. Wrap light brown baker's twine around the top, then top the bow with a chipboard button.
6. Adhere an aqua label sticker & tiny word stickers to the upper right corner, then trim the excess.
7. Layer a strip of washi tape, a banner sticker, the aqua label excess and a heart circle sticker to the lower left.
8. Stamp the sentiment to the banner sticker, then accent the aqua label with enamel dots.
9. Change the brad in the doily diecuts, then adhere to the card front to finish.
-Two Peas Saturday Card Sketch
-Annabelle Stamps Say It With - Thank You
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #189 - Think Pink
-Really Reasonable Ribbon #57 - Pretty in Pink
-Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Doilies
Thanks for taking the time to check out my cute little thank you card all full of pink today!! I hope that you have a really wonderful & restful Sunday ahead of you.