Happy Tuesday, everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! It was a rough football weekend for us...the Griz lost there homecoming game (ugh), Auburn lost by 2 points to LSU, and Arizona didn't even score against Oregon. Blech...let's hope this weekend gets better!!
I created a couple more cards for the last Prima Firefly Friday feature, which went up on the blog last week. So, today I wanted to share those cards with you!! The Firefly collection has some really amazing colors, and I think you will be surprised that both of these cards I created came from the very same collection. Check them out!
1. Make A2 card from red cardstock.
2. Cut a strip of orange paper, and adhere to the right side.
3. Diecut three pinked squares from floral paper, then adhere to the right side.
4. Adhere the bling border to the left side, then adhere crocheted trim right next to it.
5. Cut a banner from yellow paper, then add the sentiment to it with alpha stickers.
6. Adhere the banner to the front using foam adhesive, then cluster a paper butterfly and flowers to the left side of it.
7. Accent the crochet trim and flowers with leftover jewels from the border.
-Sweet Sunday Sketch #168
-The Play Date Cafe #150 - color challenge
-Stamptacular Sunday #182 - bling challenge
-Stampin' for the Weekend #18 - floral challenge
1. Make 5-inch square card from pink cardstock, then ink the edges white.
2. Cut purple paper slightly smaller, sand the edges and adhere.
3. Adhere a white doily to the middle, then wrap white lace around the bottom of it.
4. Tie ribbon around the top of the lace, then add a button to the bow center using twine.
5. Adhere the flower to the middle, then accent the top sides with jewel corners.
6. Cut a banner strip from purple paper, then sand the edges. Add the sentiment sticker to the middle.
7. Adhere the sentiment banner around a pin heart pin, then stick into the flower to finish.
-Viva la Verve! September Week 3 - sketch challenge
-Ribbon Carousel #72 - button & twine challenge
-Creative Card Crew #20 - purple challenge
-Two Peas Finally Friday - large flower challenge
-Moving Along With The Times - feminine challenge
I still kind-of can't believe that these two cards came from the very same paper line...that is how cool the Firefly collection is!! Lots of different options available with it!! Thanks for checking out my creations today, and I will be back soon with some more things to share!
Oh- one more thing!! The Moxie Fab Blog is doing a feature on Glitz Design's Cashmere Dame collection, and Cath will be picking two lucky winners of it! Be sure to go and comment on the blog post for your chance to win!! Have a great day! ♥♥♥
"Get Well" Card: