Happy Monday, everyone! I have a sweet little card to share today featuring one of the newest collections by Prima called "Firefly". This card went up on the Firefly Feature Post on Friday, which also included layouts by some of our other amazing designers. You should definitely check it out!!
The Firefly collection is whimsical in nature, and full of beautiful colors. It pairs perfectly with the Shabby Chic Resin embellisments, and gorgeous Prima paper flowers. Here is what I created!
1. Make an A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut dotted paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Diecut a doily from patterned paper, then adhere to the middle.
4. Create two identical bunches of flowers, then adhere to each side of the doily.
5. Tie a bow from cream ribbon, adhere to the bottom of the doily and top with a crystal accent.
6. Adhere the resin angel directly above the bow using foam adhesive.
7. Adhere the sentiment using stickers to the upper right corner.
8. Tuck and adhere lace remnants to the top and bottom of the floral accents.
-Viva la Verve! September Week 1 - sketch
-Pile It On #37 - patterned paper
-Allsorts #171 - layers
-The Poodles Parlour - girls
-Charisma Cardz #35 - seeing double
I think that any girl would love to get this sweet little card, and is fairly easy to replicate!! I hope that you have enjoyed my card today, and maybe you will try out your own version of it! I would love to see it if you do!! Have a great rest of your Monday!! ♥♥♥