Hey there, everyone!! Once again...long time no blog! Sorry- I have been super busy getting some projects ready for CHA. Hopefully I will be able to start sharing them on my blog sometime soon!
As StopAndScrap.com continues to make room for all the new items that
are soon to come, you can get a really great deal on some Webster's Pages product right now! Be sure to check it out, and get some of their
fabulous papers at a really great price!
I just love the soft but beachy feel of the Palm Beach papers, which I've combined with some lovely trim, doilies & flowers from past collections. Here is what I created!!
1. Make an A2 card from blossom cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, distress the edges and adhere.
3. Cut a block of palm trees, and adhere to the upper right corner.
4. Fussy cut a palm tree & sign from patterned paper, and adhere to the left side.
5. Layer the doily, trim & fabric flower to the front.
6. Add a butterfly accent, rhinestone button and pin to the top of the fabric elements.
7. Cut the sentiment from patterned paper, distress the edges and adhere to the front with foam adhesive to finish.
-Viva la Verve! July Week 1 - sketch
-Allsorts challenge #161 - flower(s)
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #176 - summer
-Oldie but a Goodie challenge - summer holidays
-Little Red Wagon #140 - beach
-PaperTake Weekly - anything goes
StopAndScrap.com isn't the only one trying to make room for the new product that will be releasing at Summer CHA. It felt good to use up a good portion of some Webster's Pages product that I have on this one!! I really love this summer paper collection...it is just fabulous!!
Well, I hope that you like my card for today! I better get back to my desk and finish up my projects for CHA!! Have an awesome rest of your day! ♥♥♥