Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Seriously...where did this year go?! It is crazy how life just seems to fly by so quickly. It feels just like yesterday that I was struggling to write the correct date, and here I am...a day away from having the same struggle again. Crazy!
This has been a wonderful year! My first year in business...which has been hard and frustrating, but amazing at the same time. I love working for myself, and I just hope that as my name gets out there that I will continue to get busier and busier. I also made my first trip overseas to Africa, and I can't wait to start sharing photos with you. I will probably share them on my photography blog, and will just link you to it. Be on the lookout for that in January!
It has been another great year in the card making world too! I have met lots of new people, and been able to work with lots of fabulous product. I was made the Glitz Design Team coordinator in the spring, and that has been so much fun! I think the Glitz blog has been looking fabulous since then, and be sure to head over there tomorrow at some point for some new Glitzy info! I have also vastly improved as a stamper, which I am very excited about!
So, today I want to share with you my VERY FAVORITE cards created this year. (Although, some of my very favorites are out for publication...so I will pick my favorites of the ones I can post. Tee hee!) These are in no particular order, other than how they are named on my computer! :)
1. I have a soft spot for the Papertrey Ink "Year of Flowers" sets, and this card is one of my favorites that I made with them.
2. This is my favorite Christmas card that I created this year. The "Wreath for All Seasons" set is one of my favorites from Papertrey Ink, and I just love the sentiment of this one.
3. It makes me sad that Renaissance by Design has since gone out of business, but I just love this card. This stamp set is one of my favorites!
4. This year, Lawn Fawn stamps also came about. They are such cute and whimsical stamps, and I am so honored to be part of their design team now! I still think one of their first sets, Sew Lovely, is my favorite....and here is one of my very favorite cards using it.
5. Rosettes became a huge trend this year, and I just love the ribbons that many of the companies came out with. These ones are Webster's bloomers, and they are just gorgeous! I also just adore this stamp set, For the Graduate, by Papertrey Ink. It is another one of my faves this year!
6. Another stamp company that I found that I just love is Taylored Expressions. This set, called CreativiTEA, is one of my very favorites that they have come out with so far.
7. Papertrey Ink came out with a super fun set this year called Friendship Jar, and have also created filler sets to go with it. This card features stamps from the Fall Fillers set, and I didn't even use the jar stamps at all. Love how this one turned out!
8. I had a thing for glittering large paper flowers this year too, and this is one of my favorites using this technique. I also just love the sentiment of it...so heartfelt and full of love.
9. While I just posted this card this week, it is probably my very favorite card as of late. Glitz Design came out with some of the most amazing collections this year, and this card mixes both the Hoopla and Love Nest collections.
10. I LOVE to make winter themed cards...not sure why since I don't actually really like winter all that much. But, this is one of my favorite Cricut cuts and I was so happy to use it on a card in such a cute way!
And so I leave you with this, and hope that as you ring in the new year....you know that you are fabulous! Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us! ♥♥♥