...that i really do have the best dad and brother in the world. :) They surprised me at work after Casey's check-up appointment yesterday, and hand delivered these.
I hear a lot from people that I am such a good daughter, and such a good sister. Honestly...they make it so easy. I am honored to be their daughter and his sister...I love them so much!
Today is our receptionist's birthday, so I got this card done for her. She loves sunflowers, so I thought these BoBunny papers were a good fit!
And one more fall-ish card to show you. I just LOVE that pumpkin image, and it went pretty well with the SEI Madura papers.
And now, time to quit putting off the whole getting tagged thing. I have been tagged by Lizee, Debbie, and now Roree this week....so here are seven random facts about me.
1. I cheered from the age of 8, to the age of 20, having to quit at the end of my sophomore year in college on the UofM coed cheer squad. I suffered an injury that wouldn't allow me to finish my last two years of college on the squad. I still haven't gotten over it.
2. I hate wearing the same clothes for long periods of time. I change about three times a day on average...sometimes more.
3. I could watch the movie Dirty Dancing over and over again without getting sick of it. I am sure I have seen it 100+ times in my lifetime thus far.
4. I pretend that I am a ballerina and dance around my house when I am really bored, and Josh isn't home. Of course, I make sure the shades are TIGHTLY shut.
5. I spend entirely too much time blog surfing....but I love it!
6. I seriously HATE game shows. Family Feud is on my station right now...and I get SO irritated, almost angry, when people don't guess the obvious correct answers. And really...I have no vested interest in the contestants, so why does it bother me so much?
7. And lastly...I had no clue what Dooney & Burke was when my husband bought me my first purse made by them. Now, I won't carry any other brand...LOVE them. I am slowly putting together a collection of purses and bags by them!
Okay...now I guess I tag seven people. So, I am tagging Charity, Laura, Leslie Ashe, Melissa, Keri, Elisa, and Patrice. Play along if you have time ladies!
Only 27 hours and 40 some odd minutes until my weekend starts,